[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - Chill4us App

Chill4us App

This is a Public board.

Moderator: Global Moderator

Chill4us App

Postby wendy » 26 May 2015, 16:12

We now have an app for use with android and phone.
Please let me know how you get on with it.
Ross has set this up for us, to make it easier for all of us.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Chill4us App

Postby JaneJ » 26 May 2015, 16:26

This is a terrific app.

It is so easy to download and use. It has to be idiot proof for me! do877

when you have installed it you create an account t by putting a user name ( I have used JaneJ ) then you put your email address and password. It then asks you to choose a forum you are looking for and hey presto your on!

I couldn't post via it at the moment. Wendy says she will enable that.
But what a great thing to use when you are out and about or if you are away and not taking a lap top etc!

I love it

thank you so much

x
JaneJ

Postby maureenho » 26 May 2015, 17:00

I will have to try that.
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby annie » 26 May 2015, 17:20

I shall have a go with that on my tablet
annie

Postby maureenho » 26 May 2015, 21:43

You can reply using app
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby chenrezig » 27 May 2015, 05:22

I know this will sound a daft question, but how do we get at the app please ?
chenrezig

Postby annie » 27 May 2015, 06:56

I have downloaded the app, but all I get is a list of websites & it has not asked me to create an account & no header to explore how to do it. Should I uninstall & start over?
annie

Postby wendy » 27 May 2015, 08:10

Liz, you will see it come up on your phone or tablet.
I am not sure of your answer Annie
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby wendy » 27 May 2015, 08:26

Jane you can reply on app just sign in with chills user name and password
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby annie » 27 May 2015, 08:46

Hurray, have managed it, am now replying via app.
annie

Postby annie » 27 May 2015, 08:49

Hello, has it worked?
annie

Postby annie » 27 May 2015, 08:51

I managed to figure it out ( it does take me some time!!!) & looks like my posts worked, I am back on laptop now!
annie

Postby maureenho » 27 May 2015, 10:18

Well done Annie.
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby wendy » 27 May 2015, 11:03

I wanted to explain a little more about the app.
If you chose to use it, then it makes Chill a little more like facebook.

Guests will be able to read the posts, the same as they do on the forum, but like the forum, they will not be able to read our private posts.

If anyone finds out anything else please let us know.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby JaneJ » 27 May 2015, 18:08

Wow. This is brilliant. I can keep in touch wherever I am! Love this x
JaneJ

Postby Misspears » 28 May 2015, 16:03

Will have to try this on my tablet x
Misspears

Postby wendy » 01 Jun 2015, 08:59

it is wonderful to see that more and more members are using this app.
I do hope you have found it useful.
I love it.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby annie » 01 Jun 2015, 10:33

It is great for a quick visit in the evening & means I can shut laptop down
annie

Return to Carers Window to the outside world