[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - You have to register to join and see how caring our members

You have to register to join and see how caring our members

This is a Public board.

Moderator: Global Moderator

You have to register to join and see how caring our members

Postby mumxtwo » 20 Jul 2012, 07:07

I find it really helps to smile and smiling is what I've been doing a lot of on Chill's site lately.
For many of us carers who are often tied to the home for long hours it is so nice to have a good laugh with others, being a carer isn't about being sad all the time.
At the moment I am really enjoying 'Guess the Object' and the 'ABC of.....' games.
My early morning routine now starts with a cup of green tea & a check to see what's going on here.
The 'Jokes etc' section is brilliant too.  452
mumxtwo

Re: You have to register to join and see how caring our members are

Postby Jeanne » 20 Jul 2012, 09:16

I really get a lot of fun out of being on Chill too. I don't often come on in the mornings, but didn't get much sleep last night. Chill is so valuable to me. I must say that I am blessed with a very cheerful husband, not like miserable me in the mornings. He wakes up with a smile, and is forever singing and tap dancing, when he is able. All of our neighbours say how happy he makes them. So smiling is very important. Who knows? when we smile at someone in the street, it could be the only time somebody acknowledges them in that way for the whole day. Laughing is lovely too. It really is a good medicine. My grandchildren make me laugh, especially the little ones. Let's keep on smiling! x reading this has made my day, and I'm smiling now! x Jeanne
Jeanne

You have to register to see how caring Chill members really care

Postby wendy » 09 Oct 2012, 13:30

It is easy to register, and once you take that step, you will find many friends ready to care and support you.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Re: You have to register to see how caring Chill members really care

Postby Jeanne » 09 Oct 2012, 15:31

I would love to chat to any new members and look forward to making new friends on Chill, where we are all friendly. x Jeanne
Jeanne

Postby Misspears » 09 Oct 2012, 15:38

I would like to chat to new members.

Ann x
Misspears

Postby JaneJ » 09 Oct 2012, 17:24

Hoping lots of new members register.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

xxx
JaneJ

Postby daisy » 09 Oct 2012, 17:27

Come on in and feel the warmth of the welcome  wel222
daisy

Postby Misspears » 07 Jan 2013, 16:46

Hope they will register and join in they will be made welcome.

Ann x
Misspears

Postby mumxtwo » 07 Jan 2013, 17:56

I can vouch for that  45'
mumxtwo

Re: You have to register to join and see how caring our memb

Postby Jeanne » 07 Jan 2013, 19:58

Looking forward to lots of new people registering on Chill. You will all be made to feel at home and very welcome. x Jeanne
Jeanne

Postby wendy » 02 Feb 2013, 18:54

wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Misspears » 02 Feb 2013, 19:25

Misspears

Postby daisy » 03 Feb 2013, 15:29

wel222
daisy

Postby christal » 11 Feb 2013, 22:11

christal

Postby wendy » 13 Jun 2013, 11:28

wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby wendy » 08 Dec 2013, 16:21

It is easy to register, and once you take that step, you will find many friends ready to care and support you.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Carers Window to the outside world