[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - Wendys Beauty

Wendys Beauty

Please introduce yourself and make yourself at home.

Moderator: Global Moderator

Wendys Beauty

Postby JaneJ » 08 Aug 2015, 09:41

I bought this beautiful plant as when I saw it in the garden center it made me think of our Wendy.

I have managed not to kill it and it has finally blossomed so I thought I would share it with you all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JaneJ

Re: Wendys Beauty

Postby wendy » 08 Aug 2015, 10:28

well that is a pretty plant, thanks for putting the photo on,
I will look out for it at the garden centre
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby wendy » 08 Aug 2015, 10:29

it is very popular on the internet
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby JaneJ » 08 Aug 2015, 10:37

You are blooming nicely in my basket on the wall Wendy. X
JaneJ

Postby wendy » 08 Aug 2015, 10:42

I think you should rush out to buy weed killer lol
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby maureenho » 08 Aug 2015, 10:59

That is lovely Jane, I think we should all buy one.
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby JaneJ » 08 Aug 2015, 12:55

Absolutely Maureen. It is gorgeous and obviously very hardy to survive in my garden. See just like our Wendy, beautiful,resilient and a tough cookie xxx,
JaneJ

Postby wendy » 08 Aug 2015, 14:16

Any member who buys this plant and puts a photo on here, and how much it cost, then I will send you the money.
I would like to give you something to all remember me by, so I thought this may be a good idea.
What do you think?

Jane please send me a message how much it cost and I will send you the money.
xxx
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby maureenho » 08 Aug 2015, 15:20

I will keep a look out for it, if only I could get hold of one I could take cuttings.
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Rosalind » 08 Aug 2015, 15:54

It is beautiful Jane, glad to hear it is doing well in your garden.
Rosalind

Postby wendy » 08 Aug 2015, 15:56

please let me know if you obtain one and send the amount to me.
xx
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby JaneJ » 08 Aug 2015, 16:06

It is enough that I have a plant with your name on Wendy. Would I be able to take cuttings off mine mo? You could have one from the mother plant grow it and pass a bit on. That would be lovely to do and definitely something to remember you by Wendy. It would be a friendship flower. X
JaneJ

Postby Rosalind » 08 Aug 2015, 16:10

That is a great idea Jane .
Rosalind

Postby JaneJ » 08 Aug 2015, 16:14

I will need idiot proof instructions! X
JaneJ

Postby annie » 08 Aug 2015, 16:44

That is a lovely fuchsia Jane
annie

Postby maureenho » 08 Aug 2015, 16:53

Jane end of next moth would be best time to take cuttings, here's and idea if I gave you instructions nearer the time maybe you could post them to Wendy then I could set the cuttings and grow them in my greenhouse over the winter and then everyone can have one.
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby wendy » 08 Aug 2015, 17:22

Everyone's kindness has made me cry
I am very touched that we can all share in this beautiful plant.
I will pay for all the postage
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby JaneJ » 08 Aug 2015, 17:47

That would be brilliant mo. I will do that. Be so lovely for us all to have a bit. I will take extra care of our special flower x
JaneJ

Postby maureenho » 08 Aug 2015, 18:17

Yes Jane that would be lovely for us all to have a bit x90m
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby JaneJ » 08 Oct 2015, 10:16

Well today I took some cuttings of our special. plant.

I have taken quite a few in the hope they will root. My mum was rather shocked when I asked her what to do. She said that was a question she would never thought I would ever ask!! My dad bought her back round with a cup of tea and some smelling salts!!!

They are in my porch hopefully growing little roots as we speak!! So please keep reminding me to check on them.

teddy was rather fascinated by the process and helped me out. Bless him! Here are some pictures.

greenhouse.jpg

teddy on chair.jpg

teddy helping.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JaneJ

Postby JaneJ » 08 Oct 2015, 10:18

Teddy sends a big hello and a shake of the paw to Boris and Dudley

xxxxx

li899 li899 li899
JaneJ

Postby wendy » 08 Oct 2015, 11:00

I love Teddy and the plants look very healthy as well.
We are very lucky to have you.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby JaneJ » 08 Oct 2015, 11:11

I hope he guards them and not try to eat them Wendy! ! He was very interested in what was going on! do877
JaneJ

Postby annie » 08 Oct 2015, 11:48

Teddy is gorgeous, I hope they do well!!!
annie

Postby JaneJ » 08 Oct 2015, 14:06

Thank you. I think he is too but Im biased!!
JaneJ

Next

Return to Anything About You and your Pictures