[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - It's our Wendy's Birthday 3rd October

It's our Wendy's Birthday 3rd October

Moderator: Global Moderator

It's our Wendy's Birthday 3rd October

Postby maureenho » 01 Oct 2015, 15:14

A very Happy Birthday to you Wendy, hope you have a wonderful day.

bdp25 bdp25

bdc11 bdc11 bdc11

Love from Mo and Derek xx
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: It's our Wendy's Birthday 3rd October

Postby Rosalind » 01 Oct 2015, 16:40

Happy Birthday Wendy, hope you have a lovely day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rosalind

Postby annie » 01 Oct 2015, 16:53

Happy birthday Wendy, hope you have great day

bdbab happiday happiday happiday v++++
xxxx
annie

Postby pamella » 01 Oct 2015, 20:59

wishing you a very happy birthday

from Pamella
pamella

Postby Honey » 02 Oct 2015, 01:03

bdp25 bdp25 bdp25 bdp25 bdp25
Wishing you a wonderful day
x
Honey

Postby Sheila-Anne » 02 Oct 2015, 18:11

bdc11

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Wendy xxxx

Sheila
Sheila-Anne

Postby wendy » 02 Oct 2015, 19:29

Thank you ever so much.
I am now looking forward to tomorrow.
Ross is away but they want to Skype me.
My daughter lives across the other side of the country.
I will be coming on chill to read this tomorrow.
Thank you thank you, your messages mean so much to me.
Xxxx
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby chenrezig » 03 Oct 2015, 05:25

bdp25 bdp25 bdbab dear Wendy, bdp25

Have a lovely Birthday today Wendy ...

f4o33

Love n Hugs Liz xxx
chenrezig

Postby wendy » 03 Oct 2015, 06:53

thank you ever so much
xx
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby wendy » 03 Oct 2015, 16:07

thanks for your cards and ecards.
I am enjoying my day, with lots of phone calls and visitors today and tomorrow
thank you.
I managed to Skype Ross in Cyprus and Fiona sent me a balloon with Maxs photo on it.
I love it.
it keeps moving and looking out of the window and then looks at me. and it is his height.

http://print.balloonmonkey.co.uk/person ... =0&search=
xxxx
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby JaneJ » 03 Oct 2015, 19:41

33900 bdp25 33900

happy birthday Wendy,

i hope you had a very special day

all my love

Jane

xxxx v++++ gpr v++++
JaneJ

Postby wendy » 04 Oct 2015, 08:13

thanks Jane and thank you everyone.
I had a nice day after all. The sun was shining.
A bit sad as this will be my last time posting my own happy birthday as the owner of the forum.
I hope you have had as much happiness as I have over so many years.
We now have to look forward to new ideas.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Birthdays, Anniversary and Special Days