What a day!!!

Moderator: Global Moderator

What a day!!!

Postby annie » 14 Oct 2015, 16:49

Went to the Drs this am for my injection, only when I got there, he had discovered it was out of date & the pharmacy had none in stock either, so he couldn't do it, may be 2 weeks to wait now.

Went to the pharmacy to collect Bill's prescription, only to discover the Dr had filled the prescription in incorrectly, so the couldn't issue that one as it was controlled, could I come back Friday. So, I agreed & asked for his non-controlled drugs as some of them were needed today, I got to the car with the bag & then realised it felt a bit light, checked and the drug he wanted urgently wasn't there & he had only 6 days supply of one of the others, By this time I was furious. Back to pharmacy again & asked them to issue it without prescript as it was urgent , which he did, but still have to go back tomorrow for the other 2!!

Then we went to Bury to collect his hospital prescription, which I ordered in plenty of time, last Thursday. I couldn't believe it!! they couldn't find it, then the pharmacist came to tell me that supplier had run out & someone should have let me know it would not be in until tomorrow, so I have to go back tomorrow, another 1hr round trip!!! You couldn't make it up!! Came out of hospital to find I was blocked in by 2 ambulances

Got home & began to tell Bill & he told me to stop making a drama out of it , when I moan at him like that it makes him even more depressed!! I had to walk out otherwise I would have said something I would regret, selfish pigĀ¬!!!!

Just to finish my day off, went lock the gate , as it is recyclables day, to find they hadn't bothered to collect ours, so will have to ring them tomorrow to complain!!

Sorry about the rant , but I have steam coming out of my ears!!!!!!
annie

Re: What a day!!!

Postby maureenho » 14 Oct 2015, 17:23

Oh Annie what an awful day you've had and like you say you couldn't make it up, these places don't even think of the problems that it can cause, I would be ranting to if I'd had a day like yours.
Hope you can find time to put your feet up this evening 6-==
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby wendy » 14 Oct 2015, 20:08

What a terrible day.
Do hope you are feeling happier by now
Xxx
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Rosalind » 14 Oct 2015, 20:48

Sorry to hear about your awful day Annie, hope having a rant has made you feel better h###u .
Rosalind

Postby Honey » 14 Oct 2015, 21:33

Hope you have a better day tomorrow h###u
Some pharmacies have a collect and deliver service, would that be of any use to you.
x
Honey

Postby annie » 15 Oct 2015, 08:33

Thankyou, I have now calmed down, after a rough night. I am going to ask our carer if he will go to Bury for the hospital prescription today ( they don't deliver Honey & it is an hour round trip, as it is a hospital only prescription.

Our Drs pharmacy do deliver, but as I was going to the surgery for my Drs apt, it was just as easy to collect it (or that was the plan anyway.
annie

Return to When life gets tough and GOOD NEWS