[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - Had a fall .....

Had a fall .....

Moderator: Global Moderator

Had a fall .....

Postby debzsanderson » 09 Oct 2014, 12:56

I'm feeling very shaken today. Last night I lost my balance and fell but unfortunately I couldn't get myself up. We have a lifeline system but my pendant broke on Saturday and hasn't been replaced. Mark pressed his head activated lifeline. My neighbour came and the night carer turned up but it took 20 minutes to get me off the floor. I have bruises and carpet burns and still feel panicky. Rang lifeline and they were shocked a new pendent hadnt been sent. My housing officer has also rung me . New pendent is expected tomorrow fingers crossed xx
debzsanderson

Re: Had a fall .....

Postby Honey » 09 Oct 2014, 13:37

hu**** hu**** hu**** hu**** flo33
dear debz
so sorry to hear you had a nasty fall. you must be very shaken.
I fell a few weeks ago and it shook me up for days.
take things easy. thankfully you were not injured.
glad your pendant will arrive soon.
thinking of you
honeyx
Honey

Postby maureenho » 09 Oct 2014, 14:23

Dear Debz, so sorry to hear you had a nasty fall, thank goodness Mark was able to activate his lifeline.
I hope you have got some help with Mark to give you time to recover from the fall and that your new pendant arrive tomorrow, you must feel really shaken.

hu**** hu**** hu****
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Rosalind » 09 Oct 2014, 15:21

So sorry to hear about your fall Debz, it will take you time to get over it and you will be shacky. I do hope you feel better soon. 33900 hu**** hu****
Rosalind

Postby sandy4 » 09 Oct 2014, 15:23

So Sorry  va88
sandy4

Postby JaneJ » 09 Oct 2014, 15:34

gpr gpr gpr gpr gpr gpr gpr gpr

I'm not surprised your still shaky. What a shock it must have been.

Thank goodness Mark could get you help.

thinking of you and hope the bruising gets better soon.

take care  ki12

va&&&& va&&&& va&&&& va&&&& va&&&& va&&&&
JaneJ

Postby annie » 09 Oct 2014, 15:53

annie

Postby wendy » 09 Oct 2014, 18:11

so sorry to read this.  Make sure you take Maureens advice and get some extra help.
I do wish you lived nearer. gpr
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Misspears » 09 Oct 2014, 18:32

Sorry about your fall Debz hope you feel better soon,and your pendent arrives tomorrow

Love Ann x  hu****
Misspears

Postby Sheila-Anne » 09 Oct 2014, 19:17

sorry to hear about your fall Debz, hope you recover quickly, tho it does shake you up.  Take care and get as much help as you can xxx
Sheila-Anne

Postby Honey » 11 Oct 2014, 00:27

hoping you are ok debz.
thinking of you
hu****
x
Honey

Postby debzsanderson » 11 Oct 2014, 20:14

tha22222 I haven't been out yet as my legs are still wobbly. Just having a quiet weekend and see how I feel Monday
debzsanderson

Postby chenrezig » 11 Oct 2014, 21:35

Been thinking of you Debs n hoping you feel much better by Monday

Liz xx  gpr
chenrezig

Return to When life gets tough and GOOD NEWS