[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - Sad news re Larkin

Sad news re Larkin

Moderator: Global Moderator

Sad news re Larkin

Postby wendy » 27 Mar 2014, 19:25

wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Sad news re Larkin

Postby Rosalind » 27 Mar 2014, 20:23

Rosalind

Postby pamella » 27 Mar 2014, 20:56

pamella

Postby debzsanderson » 27 Mar 2014, 21:30

debzsanderson

Postby chenrezig » 27 Mar 2014, 21:46

chenrezig

Postby maureenho » 27 Mar 2014, 22:33

maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Honey » 28 Mar 2014, 00:59

Honey

Postby Bernie » 28 Mar 2014, 08:17

Bernie

Postby annie » 28 Mar 2014, 08:41

annie

Postby JaneJ » 28 Mar 2014, 08:44

JaneJ

Postby larkin44 » 06 Apr 2014, 19:00

Hello my dear friends on chill.  So sorry I haven't been on chill for a long time.  It is difficult coming to terms with the loss of my lovely husband.  Some days I am coping very well and other days I am overwhelmed with the loneliness and emptiness of just being me on my own after caring for him for so long.  I know I must start to make a life for myself in the future.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank chill for all their support.  Lots of love, Maureen gpr gpr
larkin44

Postby chenrezig » 06 Apr 2014, 19:41

So glad to hear from you Maureen... Sending you much love and a huge great big hug

Liz xx gpr
chenrezig

Postby vc5en » 06 Apr 2014, 21:45

Hi Maureen, I've not been on so much myself either. Nice to see your wee post!
Thank goodness Chill is always here!
hu****
M x
vc5en

Postby Honey » 06 Apr 2014, 22:18

gpr
hi, so glad to hear from you again, hope we all  here on chill will be able to help in some way .
thinking of you  hu**** hu**** hu****
Honey

Postby Bernie » 06 Apr 2014, 23:05

Hi Maureen, Just take it one day at a time, it is the only way. Sending you hu**** and prayers, love Berniexx
Bernie

Postby JaneJ » 07 Apr 2014, 08:08

Hi Maureen,

So lovely to hear from you.

Sending lots of love and hugs of support.

xxxxxxxxxx

hu**** va&&&& hu****
JaneJ

Postby Misspears » 08 Apr 2014, 11:48

Hi Maureen thinking of you

Love ann x.    hu****
Misspears

Postby larkin44 » 12 Apr 2014, 12:03

Hello my dear friends on chill,

I have been unable to use my computer for the last 5 days as there was a big problem with the BT landline which affected the whole of my neighbourhood.  One of my neighbour`s phoned BT and was put through to a call centre in India.  How crazy is that!  I am so pleased everything is back to normal again as you realise how much you depend on the phone and computer.  I am coping on a day to day basis and filling my time as best I can.  My friends in Newport have invited me to stay with them for Easter and I am looking forward to seeing them next week-end.  I have enjoyed reading all your lovely messages and would like to send you all a big  tha22222 and  flo33.  Lots of Love, Maureen
larkin44

Postby Honey » 13 Apr 2014, 01:37

Honey

Return to Light a Candle, Hugs and Remembrance