[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - Please think of Jeanne and George

Please think of Jeanne and George

Moderator: Global Moderator

Please think of Jeanne and George

Postby maureenho » 21 Jan 2014, 12:00

Dear Jeanne, sorry to hear George is so very poorly, I hope he is now getting medical attention, please let us know how you both are when you get the chance.

[quote="Jeanne"]
GEORGE
didnt no were to post. in a state.not well with bug and george.found him this morning, doesnt no me and legs gone.thinka stroke.called girls to come. please pray or think of him. X jEANNE
[/quote]

Take care, thinking of you both.

Mo x

ca99 ca99
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Please think of Jeanne and George

Postby JaneJ » 21 Jan 2014, 13:00

ca99

Thinking of you both Jeanne.

I'm sorry George is so unwell.

Love and support

xxxx

hu**** ki12 hu****
JaneJ

Postby Misspears » 21 Jan 2014, 13:47

ca99. Thinking of both

Love Ann x
Misspears

Postby annie » 21 Jan 2014, 14:00

I ca99  thinking of you both.
Love Anniexx
annie

Postby Jeanne » 21 Jan 2014, 14:34

spoke to doctor. Not stroke.massive brain bleed. Not expected to survive. dont know. WOuldnt let me go, as would hinddr, cos cant walk. Am going later. Leah, younger daughter driving from Manchester. other girls here.thanks for prayers. and thouhgts.cant think straight. am strong . xxxx Jeanne
he has been unwell since Christmas, didnt want to say much I go into myself when things happen sorry, not all the same.
Jeanne

Postby chenrezig » 21 Jan 2014, 14:49

Jeanne, so sorry to hear about George being so unwell..  Sending you n all your family much love n hugs,  ca99  thinking of you all ...

Liz xxx
chenrezig

Postby JaneJ » 21 Jan 2014, 15:17

ca99 hu**** ca99

I am so sorry Jeanne. I'm glad you have your girls with you.

Take care dear friend.

Lots of love and support

xxxxx
JaneJ

Postby wendy » 21 Jan 2014, 15:49

Dear Jeanne,
Thinking of you very much.  Stay strong. I am glad you are not alone, and remember you have many friends in Chill
xxxxx ca99
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Honey » 22 Jan 2014, 01:30

so sorry  I have only just read your post
thinking of you both with much love
ca99xxxx
Honey

Postby wendy » 22 Jan 2014, 14:24

I have just spoken with Jeannes daughter and her dad is still in hospital.
The hospital have told the family he is not expected to pull through.
George has a blood clot on the brain and he will just slip away in the next couple of days.
Jeanne thanks all of you for your love and support.
ca99
Last edited by wendy on 22 Jan 2014, 14:26, edited 1 time in total.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby maureenho » 22 Jan 2014, 14:27

My thoughts are with Jeanne and her family, it must be a very difficult time for them all.

ca99 ca99
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby JaneJ » 22 Jan 2014, 15:32

ca99 hu**** ca99

Thinking of you Jeanne and your family.

Love and hugs

xxxx

ki12 ki12
JaneJ