[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - John's passing

John's passing

Moderator: Global Moderator

John's passing

Postby cynthiarodwell » 19 Dec 2013, 19:26

Well, I've managed to get through the last 9 days with a lot of help from daughter Jane and friends.  Don't think I could have done it without them.  Most of the arrangements are in place for John's funeral, it's on Monday 23rd December at 12.30.  I really did want to get it over before Christmas.  Jane has helped with all the official stuff, so that I didn't have to make too many 'phone calls myself.  I am going to see him tomorrow, it's something I feel I want to do.  We are just having  family and a few close friends round afterwards, so I just have to do some shopping for that.  My days are feeling really empty now and I miss him so much, even though it was such hard work, mentally and physically.  My life will be totally different now, I will have to find new ways to fill the days with things I have missed out on.  After lunch today I fell asleep in the chair which was sheer luxury!!  It's only 7.30 and I feel really tired again, am managing to sleep but wake up very early, like 4am.  It's early days yet, maybe things will settle down after Christmas and New Year.  Thanks again for all your kind messages and support, love to all Cynthia XXXX
cynthiarodwell

Re: John's passing

Postby annie » 20 Dec 2013, 09:48

It 's good to read that you have had support form friends and family. Take care of yourself
Love anniexx hu****
annie

Postby maureenho » 20 Dec 2013, 10:55

You take care of yourself Cynthia, it's good you have family and friend to support you and organise all the official stuff which is very stressful to do.

ca99
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby mumxtwo » 20 Dec 2013, 16:04

Thinking of you Cynthia and sending my sympathy to you on the loss of John.  Take care xx

ca99
mumxtwo

Postby pamella » 20 Dec 2013, 22:02

ca99

Pamella
pamella

Postby Bernie » 21 Dec 2013, 08:49

hu**** Cynthia, thinking of you and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, love Berniexx  eas589
Bernie

Postby JaneJ » 21 Dec 2013, 17:12

Thinking of you Cynthia and your family.

I am so pleased you are having such lovely support

Big hugs

Jane

xxxxxxxxxx

ca99 eas589 ca99
JaneJ

Postby Jeanne » 21 Dec 2013, 18:44

Love to you and your family, Cynthia at this sad time. I am thinking of you. x Jeanne
Jeanne

Postby chenrezig » 22 Dec 2013, 20:43

ca99 gpr

Keeping you n your family in my thoughts, and I will be thinking of you all  tomorrow

Love Liz xx
chenrezig

Postby JaneJ » 22 Dec 2013, 20:55

ca99 ca99 ca99

Thinking of you for tomorrow Cynthia.

Love nad support

xxxxx

va&&&& va&&&& va&&&&
JaneJ

Postby cynthiarodwell » 22 Dec 2013, 21:00

Thanks a million Liz,and all of you for your thoughts and prayers hope it all goes smoothly and we can give John a good send off.  Really really appreciate your support, am off to bed now.  Cynthia XX
cynthiarodwell

Postby maureenho » 22 Dec 2013, 22:34

ca99
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby daisy » 25 Dec 2013, 15:16

ca99
daisy