People caring for a family member or friend with cancer

This is a Public board

Moderator: Global Moderator

People caring for a family member or friend with cancer

Postby hlepoint » 02 Mar 2016, 12:47

Hi everyone! I am looking for volunteers to take part in an online study investigating the effects of social support and supportive care needs on the quality of life of informal caregivers as part of my third year university project. Specifically, we are seeking people who are currently providing care or help for a friend or relative that has been diagnosed with cancer. The survey should take no longer than 20 minutes to complete and all participation is greatly appreciated.
Please note all participants must be over the age of 18 and currently caring for someone with cancer. If you do wish to take part or you know someone that could then please follow or share the attacked link. This will direct you to the site where you will be given further information about the study. Also if you have any questions before deciding to take part then please feel free to contact myself on e.pointon@student.liverpool.ac.uk

https://livpsych.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/? ... 4ck8f6Dm7j

Thanks for your time.
hlepoint
Welcome
Welcome

Re: People caring for a family member or friend with cancer

Postby irenee » 02 Mar 2016, 20:32

Sorry but I cannot help you with this, although I have been a carer for many years,
I have only helped the elderly who have not had cancer.
irenee

Return to Daily discussion forum