what pet do you prefer?

This is a Public board

Moderator: Global Moderator

what pet do you prefer?

Postby wendy » 27 Jul 2015, 15:24

A cat or a dog?
Or maybe something a little
more exotic
Tell us all about your special loved one.
We are longing to read about it.

I have had a dog, cats, goldfish, budgie, Guinea pigs but at the present time I don't have any pets.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Re: what pet do you prefer?

Postby maureenho » 27 Jul 2015, 15:27

I don't have any pets now but a Dog would always be my preferred pet.
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby chenrezig » 27 Jul 2015, 15:49

I have had budgies, goldfish, dogs, sparrows, and a blackbird (the last two not sure of they count but they were injured and happily survived), even looked after a neighbours two cats while they were on hol. Have to say I would love to have a dog if that were possible ..
chenrezig

Postby annie » 27 Jul 2015, 16:42

We have had dogs cats, rabbits, budgie and a tortoise. My favourite has got to be cats, the whole family is bonkers about them.
Our tortoise was called Fred & was a real character. The dog hated him & on one occasion buried him in the garden & he used to flip him over on his back when we were out of the room. One day we were sat in the living room & suddenly we heard this tap tap tap tap& a chair started to over slowly across the back of the room, on its own. Talk about putting the willlies up us, scary!!!, After a while when it continued with tap tap tap, & still slowly moving across the room we ventured to look over the back of the settee & then roars=ed with laughter as we saw fred, stuck under the chiar on the cross piece & as he tried to get under it, - obviously tap tap tap and the chair progressed with him - so funny!!!!

he loved being stroked under his chin & stick his head right out to facilitate this

He loved strawberries & woe betide you if you wore red nail polish & sandals, as he would try and take a chunk out of your toe.
annie

Postby wendy » 27 Jul 2015, 20:13

I forgot that I had a tortoise and we also had chickens.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Honey » 28 Jul 2015, 00:57

All of them.
Cats , dogs , a pet white mouse , dads old tortoise, and temporary visiting wildlife who need help, birds , rabbits, bats , ferrets , hedgehogs field mice ect.
They are all special.
Due to caring circumstances and working I cant have a dog, although I would love to have one
I had a lovely border collie called laddie as a young girl.
But cats have always been part of my life, I cant remember never having a cat around the house. Each and everyone of them hold a special place in my heart .
I think I have an unseen sign only available to cats on my backyard wall that advertises vacancies or no vacancies sp0
because when a dearly loved cat passes over the rainbow bridge
Its not long before another half dead stray walks into the house and melts my heart again.
x
Honey

Postby wendy » 28 Jul 2015, 18:02

I did enjoy reading these
Thank you

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby JaneJ » 28 Jul 2015, 18:27

We are really enjoying our cat teddy. He is so lovley.

He has now had a week outdoors and is enjoying running about.

He is so cuddly. When my alarm goes off he chirps and put his nose on mine. We have cuddle time then he starts liking his lips meaning he is ready for his breakfast. He loves playing and can get a little boisterous. He is now 4 and half months old. He looks so big compared to how he was when we first had him.

Can't imaging life without him
JaneJ

Postby Honey » 29 Jul 2015, 00:42

Well it has to be cats,
Been pouring down with rain all day today
thankfully the cats can do their business on their own.
Seen some miserable looking dog walkers today soaked to the skin waiting for their dog to 'go' do877
x
Honey

Return to Daily discussion forum