[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - Thoughts

Thoughts

This is a Public board

Moderator: Global Moderator

Thoughts

Postby wendy » 31 Oct 2013, 19:44

As I was lying around, pondering the problems of the world,

I realized that at my age I don't really give a rat's backside anymore.

..If walking is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.

.. A whale swims all day, only eats fish, drinks water, but is still fat.

.. A rabbit runs and hops and only lives 15 years, while

.. A tortoise doesn't run and does mostly nothing, yet it lives for 150 years.

And you tell me to exercise??  I don't think so.

Just grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked, the good fortune to remember the ones I do,
and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Now that I'm older here's what I've discovered:

1.    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

2.    My wild oats are mostly enjoyed with prunes and all-bran.

3.    I finally got my head together, and now my body is falling apart.

4.    Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.

5.    Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.

6.    If all is not lost, then where the heck is it?

7.    It was a whole lot easier to get older, than to get wiser.

8.    Some days, you're the top dog, some days you're the hydrant.

9.    I wish the buck really did stop here, I sure could use a few of them.

10.  Kids in the back seat cause accidents.

11.  Accidents in the back seat cause kids.

12.  It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.

13.  The world only beats a path to your door when you're in the bathroom.

14.  If God wanted me to touch my toes, he'd have put them on my knees.

15.  When I'm finally holding all the right cards, everyone wants to play chess.

16.  It's not hard to meet expenses…….they're everywhere.

17.  The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

18.  These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the hereafter…..I go somewhere to get  something, and then wonder what I'm  "here after".

do877
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Thoughts

Postby daisy » 31 Oct 2013, 20:17

tha22222 sp0
daisy

Re: Thoughts

Postby mumxtwo » 01 Nov 2013, 08:01

452 sp0
mumxtwo