[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - Good morning, good afternoon April

Good morning, good afternoon April

Moderator: Global Moderator

Re: Good morning, good afternoon April

Postby annie » 12 Apr 2016, 08:16

Good morning, it is cool and drizzling. Not much planned for today. Paula is home and ok thankyou Pamella and Rosalind
Hope you have a good day
Love anniex
annie

Postby Rosalind » 12 Apr 2016, 08:31

Good Morning, it is grey and miserable here, my friend Ann is coming today, going for a walk and stopping off for Ann to have tea and cake. I will just have a natter to my friend who runs the coffee shop, as not allowed to eat or drink normally yet.

r987 r987 r987 r987
Rosalind

Postby annie » 13 Apr 2016, 09:52

Good morning, it is bright and sunny this am. I have some shopping to do & may go to Aqua class this afternoon. Hope you have a good day
Love anniexx
annie

Postby Rosalind » 13 Apr 2016, 12:58

Good Afternoon, it is overcast and cold here. Had a little trip to the Metrocentre, tired now,so putting my feet up.

6-== 6-== 6-== 6-==
Rosalind

Postby irenee » 13 Apr 2016, 19:03

Good afternoon all,
lovely sunny day here in Redditch, Eileen brought her two great grandchildren
down and we all had a good time with Millie and Pirate, yesterday I went
to the Event House, Worcester with my golden age club and was really happy I
could now get on to the coach without any trouble with my new hip and off again.
must do my online shopping hope you all had a good day love Ireneexx
irenee

Postby annie » 14 Apr 2016, 07:47

Good morning, it is sunny with blue sky, shhh! don't tell anyone, this is 2 days in a row, it is the first time in months that this has happened in the grey north! What a blessing.
I have ironing to do and choir this afternoon, we now have three performances booked for the next few weeks , as well as Sing for Water in June, so it is a busy time for us, with all the new songs to learn
Hope you have a good day
Love anniexx
annie

Postby Rosalind » 14 Apr 2016, 07:58

Good Morning, it is misty, wet and cold here, I am off to the hospital this morning to see my consultant Mr O'Hara for a review.

r987 r987 r987 r987
Rosalind

Postby annie » 14 Apr 2016, 09:31

Oh dear, spoke to soon , it is now grey and threatening rain!
Hope you hospital apt goes ok Rosalind.xx
annie

Postby annie » 15 Apr 2016, 07:13

Good morning, we had a lovely sunny start but it is clouding over already, looks like we are in for yet another grey and miserable day. I am going to Pilates this am and shopping this afternoon.
Hope you have a good day
LOve anniexx
annie

Postby Rosalind » 15 Apr 2016, 08:32

Good Morning, overcast and cold here, looks like rain. Hospital appointment did not go as planned, have be told will it will take a long time to get swallow right and should have a gastric tube put in stomach instead of feeding tube down throat. Means another op and stay in hospital so not rushing into that.

r987 r987 r987 r987
Rosalind

Postby Honey » 16 Apr 2016, 01:26

Thinking of you Rosalind, h###u h###u h###u
Stay strong.
x
Honey

Postby annie » 16 Apr 2016, 08:48

Good morning, another lovely sunny start , quickly followed by black clouds. disappointing!
Sorry to read about that Rosalind, thinking of you xxxx h###u

No plans for today as yet

Hope you have a good day
Love anniexx
annie

Postby Rosalind » 16 Apr 2016, 08:54

Good Morning, sun trying to get out, but it looks as if it is going to be overcast, cold but dry day here. Will be going out later for my walk, nothing else planned. Thanks Honey and Annie for your kind wishes, will just keep plodding on and see what happens.

6-== 6-== 6-== 6-==
Rosalind

Postby annie » 17 Apr 2016, 06:41

Good morning, we have a deep frost here, but the sun is shining from a clear blue sky.
I am going to be out most of today, church this am & a birthday party this afternoon.
Jenny, one of our choir members will be 90 on 21st ( born same day as the Queen) & she has invited us all to her "do *& we are doing a mini performance. She is amazing, she walks unaided (unlike me), is out every day for various activities & still has a lovely strong soprano voice. I hope she gets an acknowledgement from the Queen!
Hope you have a good day
Love anniexx
annie

Postby Rosalind » 17 Apr 2016, 08:18

Good Morning, we have lovely sunshine, will be going for walk to the park. Enjoy the 90th birthday party Annie.

derf derf derf derf
Rosalind

Postby maureenho » 17 Apr 2016, 15:44

maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Honey » 18 Apr 2016, 00:56

Good morning,
Hope everyone will have a happy day today.
We all went to see the new Jungle Book movie
It was great.
x
Honey

Postby Rosalind » 18 Apr 2016, 07:32

Good Morning, it is sunny but cold here, going out for my daily walk after the district nurse has been.

derf derf derf derf
Rosalind

Postby JaneJ » 18 Apr 2016, 07:56

Morning all,

grey day here.

off on duty in a moment but wanted to have a catch up on all your news.

sorry you have to have another op Rosalind. you have been working so hard with your physio too.

Liv is still on crutches with her tendons. lee's elbow has heeled so that wasa nice to have him discharged from the fracture clinic!

Hope you all have a lovley day

huge hugs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JaneJ

Postby irenee » 18 Apr 2016, 08:30

good morning all,
Hope everything will soon be better for you Rosalind,
I have had a lovely week cannot stop going now I have my
new hip and no pain off to Bingo later, wishing you all a good day.
love Ireneexxx
irenee

Postby annie » 18 Apr 2016, 09:28

Good morning, it is cold grey and windy, nice to see you back Jane. I am tired today. Plumber is supposed to be coming back today to refit the tap under the sink and sort the leak. Hope to go to aqua class this afternoon
Hope you have a good day#
Love anniexx
annie

Postby annie » 19 Apr 2016, 09:09

Good morning, it is cold but bright and sunny, we were to go to the Transport Museum with Callum today, but Warren is having a bad day, so change of plan. It is so sad that he is not always up to doing ordinary things with the family
Hope you have a good day
LOve anniexx
annie

Postby Rosalind » 19 Apr 2016, 09:24

Good Morning, it is bright and sunny and the wind has dropped. My friend Heather is coming to see me, we will go to my friend Linda's coffee shop, as she does not mind me not being able to eat and drink. Heather can make up for me sp0 .

derf derf derf derf
Rosalind

Postby annie » 19 Apr 2016, 17:02

Good evening, it has been a glorious spring day, here, warm and sunny & no wind!! Fantastic. Warren felt better later on & we visited the Police Museum in Manchester, it was really interesting
annie

Postby maureenho » 19 Apr 2016, 17:06

Good evening, it has been a glorious sunny day here too, I done a bit in the garden and greenhouse.
My husband has got appointment for his biopsy for 5th May.

Hope everyone have had some sunshine today 672 672
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements, Good Mornings, etc