message received when i sent out the general email

Moderator: Global Moderator

message received when i sent out the general email

Postby wendy » 07 Mar 2016, 15:22

Hi

Not had much snow here in Norfolk so getting about has't been a problem. My wife doesn't go out during the cold spell so its just been shopping and picking up medication for me. Problem is its very isolating being stuck in, too cold for gardening as yet and as I can't be away for more than a couple of hours it does limit getting a break. We are a bit isolated in a small rural village, not many residents to chat to, my wife is quite happy to stay on her computer for a few hours and she usually goes for a lie down in the afternoon,she calls it hibernation, I usually take the dog for a walk then. Be glad when spring arrives at least I can get out in the garden and keep busy. Have a few friends I write to online but non close enough to visit, I do miss contact and chatting, other things too are hard to cope with or without but the days go by, winter just seems an endless time of caring duties, cooking and cleaning.

----------------------------

i have replied saying how we are ready to chat and of course they are already a member.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Re: message received when i sent out the general email

Postby maureenho » 07 Mar 2016, 16:19

They are missing out on so much.
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby annie » 07 Mar 2016, 18:22

Shame he doesn't take part
annie

Postby wendy » 08 Mar 2016, 10:24

Hi to all,
I don't normally go onto chat forums but I thought it only polite to reply to your email, yes the weather has been crap, cold, wet, snowing & so on, but I manage well with all life throws at me, having been a carer for 20 years with very little or no support at all.
I do not take any meds to help me cope but just talk to my wife Anita about how things are & how her illnesses are affecting her, we have found that the best way to cope is to talk & be honest about life .
Thanks for you email, David
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Announcements, Good Mornings, etc