Time catches up with us

Moderator: Global Moderator

Time catches up with us

Postby wendy » 29 Jan 2016, 16:15

It looks as though this may be my last week with Chill and then I will be handing it over to the new charity.
I am in a bit of shock now, it has finally come to the end, but I hope to have one last meeting to make things as good as I can for you.
After the meeting I will give you more information.
I hope that over the years I have done my best for everyone of you and your lives have been made a little better by Chill.
Sometimes I have been abused and maybe sometimes I may have upset people, for which I apologise.
I have had some nasty abuse only today on my getting the MBE.
I wont be sad to see that part go out of my life, but I will be very sad to see all of you go and I hope you will keep in touch with me.
I will send you my phone number if you dont already have it.
with my love and thanks to everyone, especially our managers, who have worked so hard for all of us.
Wendy
xxx
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Time catches up with us

Postby Rosalind » 29 Jan 2016, 16:28

That is so sad Wendy, you will be missed than999 for all you have done h###u .
Rosalind

Postby maureenho » 29 Jan 2016, 16:38

It has been an amazing journey over the years with you Wendy and I've had the pleasure of being on that journey with chill for nearly 9 years,
We have experienced highs and lows together, happy and very sad times along the way, Chill saved my sanity when my caring role was very difficult and I'll never forget the support and kindness I have received, also during this time I have had the pleasure of meeting several Chill members.

Enjoy your free time Wendy and don't let nasty people get you down, and as for the person who gave you nasty abuse they are just jealous it was not them.

maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby wendy » 29 Jan 2016, 16:40

thank you Rosalind and thank you Maureen for your lovely messages.
I am abit emotional today, Ross made it seem so final and the future always scares me.
I found this picture and wanted to share it with all of us.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Rosalind » 29 Jan 2016, 17:25

Very true Wendy, think positive, good times lay ahead. h###u fl8888 fl8888 fl8888.
Rosalind

Postby JaneJ » 29 Jan 2016, 19:09

Dear wonderful Wendy. You have made such immeasurable difference to countless lives. Without you I know I wouldn't be managing as well as I am. The time you have given to so many carers has meant the difference of hope instead of despair. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the difference you have made to my life. I am sure everyone agrees with me. Not only did you save my sanity and give me a safe, welcoming place to visit and a irreplaceable family you gave me your friendship. That is something I will treasure always. I hope we will stay in touch. You are such a dear friend, I soul hate to lose you from my life. Best wishes and much love dear Wendy xxxxxxx
JaneJ

Postby annie » 29 Jan 2016, 19:17

Just think that you are leaving on a high with your award and all the years that you have been there for carers all over the country. If you feel down, you need to look at what you achieved through chill and computers for cares, you have done sterling work &it has been a pleasure to work with you , We will still keep in touch.
Love anniexx
annie

Return to Announcements, Good Mornings, etc