Are you fed up with my posts?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Are you fed up with my posts?

Postby wendy » 24 Jan 2016, 18:53

Since Chill began in 2002, I have tried to find interesting topics for you along with our other loyal members.
We can tell how often you visit the website so we can see when you read things but do not respond.
I need to know if you are fed up with my posts and until I hear some feed back I will refrain from posting.
I feel that Chill has changed and some members are not being fair to the other members who spend time looking for things of interest for all of us.
It is also difficult when I take the time to write private message to someone but the person does not respond. Most members always reply so this is not a big problem but it hurts when it does happen.
Please remember the internet is not like the real world, you only get out of it what you put in, so this is what makes me think you are loosing interest.
Your managers cannot tell what you want unless you tell us. I find it heartbreaking when you cannot even do a good morning or reply to the posts occasionally.
Perhaps you would like to explain to me what the problem is?
Wendy
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Are you fed up with my posts?

Postby Rosalind » 24 Jan 2016, 21:58

You put interesting topics on Wendy, I do enjoy reading them when I can. Not feeling up to it at the moment but doing my best.
Rosalind

Postby Honey » 24 Jan 2016, 22:05

I try to reply when I can too.
Your posts are always very interesting.
x
Honey

Postby wendy » 25 Jan 2016, 12:00

thank you Honey and thank you Rosalind.
I think the internet is very different from when we started, members may look when on the mobile.
At least your replies have helped me. I just wish the others who do not post would let us know what is the problem.
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Announcements, Good Mornings, etc