hi all hope you are well?

Moderator: Global Moderator

hi all hope you are well?

Postby coffee » 21 Oct 2015, 11:09

hi all its coffee have not been on for a while as was sorting my daughter wedding which was great sending you a pic . Met his family who are lovely
She and her hubby who is from Atlanta USA are now living there now
Me and hubby went for a fortnight to see them and all the family who live in Florida. It was simply great and even went to Disney magic kingdom which was fab and picking/holding a baby alligator was so unreal they tape his mouth for safely( it does not hurt them) but it still was cute
I really enjoyed it was a dream come true lol
The day before my hubby was not sure whether to go because I had a bad seizure ( after 17 years)and as I was wearing glasses when I fell the glasses broke and badly cut my eyebrow good job non went into my eyes but I needed stiches and a night in hospital next day you can imagine not only was my eyes red but looked like I had gone 10 rounds with mike Tyson lol I was ok in myself so I decided we should go ,I put on dark glasses and went to USA.
At airport when I had to remove my glasses the security guards were giving hubby a bad look ( I bet they were thinking wife beater) but despite that we really enjoyed ourselves . My eyebrow sore but healing up nicely.
Coming back to England I twisted my ankle at the airport, its still swollen and I cart walk far / fast it should be ok in a couple of months but despite my mishaps I really enjoyed going to USA
HOPE YOU ALL ARE WELL coffeexxxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
coffee

Re: hi all hope you are well?

Postby annie » 21 Oct 2015, 11:51

What an eventful time you have had Coffee, it is lovely to hear from you again & I hope you are now on the mend form your injuries. The photos are great.xxx
annie

Postby maureenho » 21 Oct 2015, 12:11

Lovely photos Coffee, hope your ankle soon mends.
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby coffee » 21 Oct 2015, 12:23

A BIG THANKYOU
coffee

Postby wendy » 21 Oct 2015, 15:37

Dear Coffee,
I was glad to see your post as I have often wondered how the wedding went and how you was keeping.
What a joy it was to see your photos, something I can only imagine. What is Florida like? People seem to love living there. Is it the people, the climate or what that make it so popular.
Thank you for sharing your precious moments with us.
love
Wendy
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Rosalind » 21 Oct 2015, 15:46

Thank you for posting the lovely photos Coffee, hope the ankle is better soon.
Rosalind

Postby daisy » 22 Oct 2015, 14:26

Lovely to read your post Coffee and good to hear that you had a wonderful time in Florida, in spite of your mishaps. Hope the ankle improves soon.
daisy

Postby JaneJ » 22 Oct 2015, 20:34

What an amazing trip. Your pictures are wonderful thankyou for letting us share them. You certainly must have. A good selection of bruises! Hope you are healed soon xxxxx
JaneJ

Return to Announcements, Good Mornings, etc