Good morning, good night September

Moderator: Global Moderator

Re: Good morning, good night September

Postby annie » 29 Sep 2015, 07:29

Good morning, it looks like another lovely day coming up, I can't believe I am still battling this virus, it is over a fortnight now, this stubborn cough is not abating & my sinuses are really bad, I am just exhausted & feel down. Still awaiting my xray results, then back to my GP. No plans, just resting.
Hope you have a good day
Love anniexx
annie

Postby wendy » 29 Sep 2015, 08:23

A trip to the sea to get some sea air, would do you good Annie.
I am feeling much happier today but not when I think of housework. Today is my clean day. I usually do it Monday but I went for my first therapy yesterday for a new me.
I am busy changing my sheets this morning and washing.
I bought some lovely plants for my garden yesterday and they smell beautiful. I have found out they are actually cheaper at my local newspaper shop than at the nurseries.
love to all
Wendy
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby maureenho » 29 Sep 2015, 10:05

Good morning, hope you feel better soon Annie, Derek has now got a cold and feeling poorly and I don't think the lung infection has cleared, he see the Dr tomorrow and should have x-ray results.

6-== 6-== 6-==
maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby annie » 30 Sep 2015, 08:32

Good morning, it is cool with black clouds looming. Bill has appt with plastic surgeon this afternoon, but already saying doesn't want to go, way I feel at present, think I will just cancel, I can do without the hassle.
Had terrible night, kept awake coughing , there seems no end to this virus, I am so weary
annie

Postby Rosalind » 30 Sep 2015, 09:38

Good Morning, we have thick mist here, cannot see a hand in front of you and it is cold, think I need my gloves on. Sorry to hear you had a bad night Annie. These viruses seem to take time in getting over, Hope you feel better soon. Hope everyone has a reasonable day.

ro%%% ro%%% ro%%% ro%%%
Rosalind

Previous

Return to Announcements, Good Mornings, etc