Good morning, good night May

Moderator: Global Moderator

Re: Good morning, good night May

Postby annie » 24 May 2015, 10:28

Good morning, it is cold wet and windy, it feels more like February, not end of May. We have no plans for today, we have been to church this am & I am making roast ham and cauliflower cheese for tea.
Hope you have a good day
xx
annie

Postby annie » 25 May 2015, 06:19

Good morning, it is grey and cold.
Irene and I are going on a steam train ride to Bury today on E Lancs Railway, for my birthday, There is a 1940s event at the station in Bury & sops all along the line with afternoon tea on the train, sounds great fun
Hope you have a good day
#Love anniexx
annie

Postby Rosalind » 25 May 2015, 10:00

Good Morning, it is overcast and cold here, going out for lunch, if it does not rain will try to get into the garden. Hope you and Irene have a great time on the train for your birthday Annie, it sounds fabulous. Hope everyone enjoys there day.
Love Rosalind X
Rosalind

Postby wendy » 25 May 2015, 13:37

good afternoon,
I am taking things easy today after my family have left at lunchtime.
We went out for breakfast this morning.
Yesterday, they walked along the beach to see the seals, and could nearly touch them. I will post some photos as soon as I get them.
It is cold here today, I thought everyone in Norwich had gone to Wembley but the traffic seems very bad still.
My family have a 5 hour journey ahead of them.
love to all
Wendy
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby annie » 25 May 2015, 16:23

Good afternoon, it has been cold and miserable all day here, but we had a fab time on the train and at the event, will definitely go again next year, but dress up in 40s costume. Will try ^ get a few pics on sometime this wk
annie

Postby JaneJ » 25 May 2015, 21:01

Had a lovley day today.

Liv and i went bowling and then to a shopping center in Leicester. We had a great time. When we got home she went out with her friend for a ditch. I was shattered and had a nap with teddy!

We bought a huge bag from sports direct. It was reduced from £60 to £19.99! Bargain. It is big enough for stuff I should think. The first year of her at uni has flown by. She has officially finished but is staying on for a couple of weeks as her and her friends are going to see one direction in Cardiff. So it is party central in their flat! Hey Ho I can repair her liver when she comes home! Lol

so glad you and your family had a lovely time. Lo eye to have them tho tiring!

thinking of you L
xxx
JaneJ

Postby annie » 26 May 2015, 17:27

Good afternoon, We have had some good sunny periods today, but the wind is still persisiting & makes it feel really cold, I had me winter coat on today & still felt cold.
We had a quiet day today & just went for a walk, made hotpot for tea, was yummy
annie

Postby annie » 27 May 2015, 06:59

Good morning, grey and windy here, We are going to Bury this evening to see Gervaise Phinn with Kay, he is hilarious & an excellent raconteur
Hope you have a good day
Love anniexx
annie

Postby wendy » 27 May 2015, 08:29

Still cold here as well
I am going for a face massage this morning
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Rosalind » 27 May 2015, 09:01

Good Morning, it is sunny but cold here, going out for lunch, then going to the Theatre Royal to see Dead Simple. Enjoy your face massage Wendy and you enjoy Gervaise Phinn, Annie.
Love Rosalind xxx
Rosalind

Postby Misspears » 29 May 2015, 09:37

Good morning it was raining earlier but it's sunshine now,going to take stans medication to the pharmacy
Hope you all have a good day
Love Ann x
Misspears

Postby Rosalind » 29 May 2015, 09:39

Good Morning, it is raining here, done some housework, going to do a bit of shopping.
Hope everyone has a reasonable day.
Love Rosalind xxx
Rosalind

Postby annie » 30 May 2015, 17:07

Good afternoon, It was a tad warmer today, still windy but at least it isn't gale force, Irene did my ironing for me today & I did some more washing. We went a long walk down the canal this afternoon, called a t a hostelry & had some lunch then walked all the way to Hapton. We saw a new pair of swans with 5 cygnets, 2 ducks with 5 and 7 ducklings and 3 pairs of Canada Geese with 5, 7 and 9goslings & caught up with a pen and 2 year old cygnet. We called & had a coffee at the pub on the way back, we are knackered now, just got steak and onions on for tea.
Hope you are all ok, Irene is here until Monday , so should be back properly on chill on Tuesday
Anniexx
annie

Postby JaneJ » 30 May 2015, 17:56

Evening all,

sorry i haven't been in it has been a manic week! Lol

Liv and i have been doing g the front garden today. It had got rather over grown as i haven't been able to do it while recovering. It is all hacked back and looking lovley .

thinking of you all

xxx
JaneJ

Postby Rosalind » 31 May 2015, 12:00

Good Afternoon, it is cold and raining here, I do hope June brings us some warmer weather. Popping out to see my friend Norine for a natter and tea with biscuits. Hope everyone has a nice day.
Love Rosalind xxx
Rosalind

Postby annie » 31 May 2015, 12:50

Good morning,it is cold wet and windy. We've been to church & done some shopping, making roast belly pork for tea. Hope you have a good day
Love anniexx
annie

Postby wendy » 31 May 2015, 15:24

good afternoon,
I have had a lovely day and had a great lunch out at Blickling. For the first time ever, I was able to go into the gardens, because my daughter has got me membership for the year.
It was cold and windy, the flowers were magnificent, but I had forgotten my phone.
I will certainly take it another time, and take some photos, when we get this heatwave.
I have heard some very sad stories this weekend, and this accounts for my rant in a post that I have done.
I must go and start a new topic for flaming June, but it feels more like November.
love to everyone
Wendy
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Previous

Return to Announcements, Good Mornings, etc