[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4795: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4797: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Carers Chill4us | Carers message board • View topic - DISABILITY & CARERS UK CAR INSURANCE SCHEME WITH PRESTIGE INSURANCE

DISABILITY & CARERS UK CAR INSURANCE SCHEME WITH PRESTIGE INSURANCE

Moderator: Global Moderator

Re: DISABILITY & CARERS UK CAR INSURANCE SCHEME WITH PRESTIGE INSURANCE

Postby Prestige Insurance » 24 Apr 2013, 10:38

Please don’t forget to ring us if your car insurance is due in May!
Last month was our second best ever in terms of people taking out policies with us!

Here is some recent feedback –
• I am very happy with the quote I received and cheaper than my renewal from my current insurance company! David was very helpful and friendly, just like the other reviews I have seen from others on Facebook and another forum I'm a member of! Anyway, if anyone's is due soon, give these guys a go, it's only a phone call and you could save some cash as I will when mine is due! Such a friendly company, which is very unusual these days, I'm currently insured through XX and even they are becoming very unhelpful and unfriendly!
• Cheers for the quote for my dad’s car saved him £70 which seeing as he’s 65 is a lot for him fast and pleasant service also will be giving you a bell when my renewal is due.
• Just phoned these for a quote and got it £150 cheaper with all my mods declared!! Seriously ring these guys if renewal is close!!
• Rang these guys yesterday for a quote all i can say is wow! The person I spoke to was polite and new his stuff about the modifications, they will not charge for extra mods mid way through the policy unless it adds massive bhp. Give them a call they beat my renewal price by a long way.
• Great bunch of guys to speak to on the phone, they really know there stuff and understand what I’m requiring.

With kind regards
Tim
See recent feedback about our scheme at www.prestigekeepmoving.com
Prestige Keep Moving Insurance Scheme is provided by The A&A Group Limited
0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile
Prestige Insurance

Postby Prestige Insurance » 07 Jun 2013, 11:21

Please don’t forget to ring us if your car insurance renewal is due in June.

On this scheme alone, 85% of our customers due for renewal last month renewed their policies!

Here is some recent (& a little witty!) feedback –

• Called today to get a quote and was really impressed. Despite being named after a fairly average bun and a part of London I'd really rather I ever went to again Chelsea was absolutely superb. Answered all my stupid questions and tried her hardest not to sound bored, promised a recall later in the month when I'd put a list together of all the mod receipts and quoted me a very good price.

• I am over the moon with the level of cover and price I have got. These guys are legends, they beat all other quotes i had and also managed to get the price on my insurance down to less than what i was paying. Moses at Prestige was very polite and easy to deal with and made it all that little less painful. Thanks again for beating all other quotes and giving such a great discount.

• My recently auto-renewed current policy had managed to drop several of the mods from the past year so would have been basically pointless. I messaged with the list of mods from my progress thread and asked about the easiest way to get a quote. After a quick response, I filled out usual style online form. 10 minutes later, I received a call from Chelsea who confirmed the details from the online form and confirmed the mod list was correct (fortunately without actualy going through it). A bit of funky music later and I had a quote which was cheaper than my current policy but also included ALL the mods on a like for like basis. Unfortunalely your not allowed to take out a policy whilst already having a current one. So, a quick goodbye to Chelsea to get on the phone and cancel my current insurance...After cancelling my original insurance, I called back Prestige and spent a short while on hold whilst being connected to Chelsea again to take out the policy. Again, she confirmed details on me and Mrs P, car details, the list being accurate and previous claims etc... and then terms etc so took a while but at least everything is correct... before paying. So, a decent price and pretty painless with no hassle for some fairly hefty mods. Only the cheesy music stops it being a 10/10.

• Just had a very pleasant chat with Chelsea and Prestige have beaten xxx by £102 this year. Suffice to say have taken the policy out, great service and the best price I was able to come by this year.

• Gave one of your very pleasant operators today (didn't catch her name sorry!). It was a very good customer experience - and all hope is not lost yet...When taking potential mods into account, your increase was a LOT less than the cheaper company was. Very many thanks for taking the time and effort, all in all a top job.

Kind regards
Tim
Prestige Keep Moving Insurance Scheme provided by The A&A Group Limited
FEEDBACK -  www.prestigekeepmoving.com
0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile
Prestige Insurance

Postby Prestige Insurance » 29 Aug 2013, 08:35

Please don’t forget to ring us for a quote if your car insurance is due in September (& mention this forum)! Last month was our second best ever (July being the best!).

Here is some more recent feedback to whet your appetite! –

• Well, after ringing the usual suspects I couldn't believe some of the prices I was being quoted. So I rang Prestige and lo and behold I've just saved £200!!
• Spoke to someone called Moses. Friendly chap and managed to sort me out a much better price than anyone else so thanks guys. Saved over £130.
• Renewal done. Thanks for another great quote this year. £ 479 all mods declared.
• First time I ever called Prestige for a quote, they beat my renewal by £100 ! hope the after service is as good as the value for money :)
• Huge thanks to moses for sorting out the insurance, top man!!!! Really easy to deal with and got me a great quote.

With kind regards
Tim
Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com)
Provided by The A&A Group Limited (www.taagl.com)
Quotations – 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile.
Prestige Insurance

Postby Prestige Insurance » 08 Oct 2013, 10:00

SUBJECT - If we haven’t rung you back the same day, please ring us back as we’ve tried to call you without success!!! Please read on....

We’ve had a bit of an issue about calling people back with their quotes. Normally we can quote over the phone but there are times when we need to refer directly to the underwriters.

What we’ve noticed is that when we ring people back, our call is not being answered because either the caller display on their phone says Unknown or Withheld, or people are busy and just don’t answer, or we can’t connect.

If we haven’t rung you back the same day, please ring us back as we’ve tried to call you without success!!!

Many thanks.

With kind regards

Tim
Quotations – 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile
Prestige Insurance

Postby Prestige Insurance » 03 Dec 2013, 11:59

Hi all
Into my wife’s favourite month of the year!

In the past, people have said to me it can be unfortunate to have their car insurance renewal around Christmas time but hopefully, if your insurance is due this month, we can save you some money. One guy posted at the weekend that we’ve just saved his wife £100!

Here’s some other recent feedback –

• Iv just changed across to Prestige, as they covered all of my mods and were cheaper than my current insurer. Very helpful on the phone, I spoke to a guy called David Edwards, he was brilliant. Would recommend people try them for quotes. Thanks.
• Moses called me today and I took a policy out with yourselves. im not being prompted to say this but my last insurer wanted £675 or just under £800 spreading the payments out, prestige did it for £429 or £500 spreading it out. thats with legal cover,courtesy car,sdp + commuting,but its limited miles by my choice.
will call again to see what you can do for my hilux surf. thanks very much.
• got my policy starting up at end of this week after speaking with Tony and Moses to get the policy spot on, these guys are great! know exactly what you need and do everything to help you! glad we have them onboard as site sponsors, excellent company.

With kind regards
Tim
Free MOT with Halfords worth up to £54.85 when you renew with us!
Prestige Insurance

Postby Prestige Insurance » 25 Feb 2014, 11:10

Special forum car insurance scheme – we view you as a better driver meaning we can quote lower premiums.

1. New for old cover on mobility aids/adaptions to the vehicle up to £5000
2. £30 per day for alternative transport up to £500 should there be no courtesy car available
3. Wheelchair cover up to £500 whilst in the vehicle
4. Free MOT with Halfords worth up to £54.85 when you renew with us!

Please don’t forget to ring us if your car insurance is due in March!

Here is some feedback about our scheme from people who have rung us for a quote -

• Mines almost half price compared to last year thanks to them.
• I have all my mods declared and a decent premium, plus they were fab when I had to claim.
• Im now a customer!! Beat XX by nearly a ton!!
• Im now a prestige customer after my previous insurer decided to increase my premium slightly for the 5th year in a row! And you where nearly £100 cheaper so thanks for that lol:)

With kind regards
Tim
Prestige Insurance

Postby Prestige Insurance » 11 Apr 2014, 10:43

Prestige Insurance

Postby Prestige Insurance » 13 May 2014, 09:09

Special forum car insurance scheme – we view you as a better driver meaning we can quote lower premiums.

1. New for old cover on mobility aids/adaptions to the vehicle up to £5000
2. £30 per day for alternative transport up to £500 should there be no courtesy car available
3. Wheelchair cover up to £500 whilst in the vehicle
4. Free MOT with Halfords worth up to £54.85 when you renew with us!

If your car insurance renewal is due in May, please feel free to ring us for a quote.

With kind regards
Tim
Prestige Insurance

Postby Prestige Insurance » 06 Jun 2014, 09:37

Special car insurance scheme for this forum – we view you as a better driver meaning we can quote lower premiums.

1. Free MOT with Halfords worth up to £54.85 when you renew with us!
2. New for old cover on mobility aids/adaptions to the vehicle up to £5000
3. £30 per day for alternative transport up to £500 should there be no courtesy car available in a claim
4. Wheelchair cover up to £500 whilst in the vehicle

Here we are nearly halfway through the year already!
Please don’t forget to ring us if your car insurance is due in June – both standard and modified cars!
Bit of feedback from last month to whet your appetite! –

Just had a quote from these guys. Got a call back exactly when they said they would and the guy I dealt with was really helpful and personable.. I think his name was Chris. ...they are really modification friendly and seem to use common sense to weigh up the risk instead of computer. Ill be canceling the (XX) insurance in the next few days and taking it out with prestige instead.

With kind regards
Tim
Prestige Insurance

Postby wendy » 06 Jun 2014, 11:26

Hi Tim,
I hope your insurance is selling well.  You have been posting on our forums for several years now.
It would be very nice if you could assist us to keep our forum going.
http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/appeal_to_s ... _1_3487939
In the near future we will be adding adverts to our forum and there will be a charge., but as you have been with us so long, I felt it only right to let you know.
Wendy
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Prestige Insurance » 09 Jun 2014, 08:46

Hi Wendy
Nice to hear from you & congratulations on the award :)

We unfortunately don't get anyone ringing us from the forum for a car insurance quote even though we have a special scheme for carers & for the disabled.

Such a pity as we want to save people money!

For everyone who takes out a policy with us from on here, we will donate £10 but we need people to ring us!

Any ideas on how to get people calling us?

Many thanks
Tim
Prestige Insurance

Postby maureenho » 09 Jun 2014, 15:32

maureenho
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby annie » 09 Jun 2014, 18:50

I was just thinking the very same thing Mo
annie

Postby Prestige Insurance » 10 Jun 2014, 07:56

Thanks Maureen & a valuable insight.
In my mind I'm thinking, surely there must be someone on the forum who drives? I don't want to waste anyone's time of course but when we set this scheme up, it was because of the many carers who need car insurance and in some cases were being penalised for 'business use' whereas we don't penalise :)
I know carers and they all have a car to drive.

Be interesting to get any comments on here to see if anyone does drive :)

Thanks for replying, much appreciated :)

Tim
Prestige Insurance

Postby Prestige Insurance » 25 Sep 2014, 11:05

CAR INSURANCE SCHEME FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITY AND FOR CARERS.

Please ring us when your car insurance is due! We are receiving great feedback about our specialist car insurance scheme! This from the last 10 days alone! -

- I got cracking price from prestige for mines with mods declared etc. cheaper than everywhere else i looked and great service from the guys at prestige! Def recommended. Chris Simpson, 17.9.14

- I can vouch for them as well my premium went for 1250 with (XX) to 650 with prestige... Serious savings to be had. Great bunch of guys. I would and have recommended them. Dave Carley, Facebook

- I just renewed mine this morning with you guys, so that's the third year on the trot you guys have delivered! Thanks. Jojo, 17.9.14

- Cheers to Dave @ Prestige Insurance. I received a reminder from my old insurer which was dearer than last year despite another years no claims. I rang Prestige and spoke to Dave and so glad I did as it was a THIRD cheaper. Voorhees, 15.9.14

Why don’t you ring us at renewal time & hopefully post similar feedback. We cover both standard and modified cars.

With kind regards
Tim
Provided by The A&A Group Limited (http://www.taagl.com)
Prestige Insurance

Re: DISABILITY & CARERS UK CAR INSURANCE SCHEME WITH PRESTIG

Postby Prestige Insurance » 12 Dec 2014, 11:08

Prestige Keep Moving Insurance (prestigekeepmoving.com) would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas & prosperous New Year!

Thank you also to everyone who has rung us for a car insurance quote this year & may 2015 be even better!

Don’t forget to ring us at renewal time. We can cover both standard and modified cars.

With kind regards
Tim
Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (prestigekeepmoving.com)/
Minimum premium £300
Prestige Insurance

Postby Prestige Insurance » 08 Jan 2015, 11:55

Prestige Keep Moving Car Club Insurance Scheme

January renewal and just after Christmas?! Let’s see if we can save you a lot of money as we did for Mr R.J. Binns who saved a third off his best quote this time last year!

Please ring us if your car insurance is due in January & don’t forget to mention the name of the forum when ringing! We can cover both standard and modified cars.

With kind regards
Tim
Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme – www.prestigekeepmoving.com
Minimum premium £300
Prestige Insurance

Postby Prestige Insurance » 26 Jan 2015, 09:53

Prestige Keep Moving Car Club Insurance Scheme

Feedback in January -

- I got a quote, 500 cheaper than anyone else cheers. (by PM) Adam Cooke.
- Just had a quote from you guys for my new car I am looking to buy, Best quote I've had from you guys so far - £635.00. This is one of the best quotes I have had so far. Also whoever I spoke to was a cracking guy (from PM). ‘Hellfire’, Mazda6 Owners Club
- I'm covered with these guys in my second year now with them and have no complaints. Alun Collier.

Please ring us if your car insurance is due in February & don’t forget to mention the name of the forum when ringing! We cover both standard and modified cars.

With kind regards
Tim
Minimum premium £300
Prestige Insurance

Postby Prestige Insurance » 11 Feb 2015, 13:08

Good feedback from 6 days in January regarding the Prestige Keep Moving Car Club Insurance Scheme!

- Definitely worth ringing! They given me an excellent quote and I saved £100. Matty Reynolds, 21.1.15
- I took out a policy with Prestige, today very helpful and the prices were competitive. Lauren Blighton, 20.1.15
- Same Lauren! Happy renewal anniversary. Jordan Wade, 20.1.15
- Actually came out better than XX, thanks Tim! Will be taking it out shortly. Jordan Smith, 16.1.15
- Hi Tim just spoke to one of your team was really polite and helpful filled me with confidence thanks again Tim for sharing your company with ourselves... Jamie Leeonidas, 15.1.15

Please ring us if your car insurance is due within 30 days & don’t forget to mention the name of the forum when ringing! We cover both standard and modified cars.

With kind regards
Tim
Minimum premium £300
Prestige Insurance

Postby Prestige Insurance » 05 Mar 2015, 11:05

Mention this forum to benefit........

Why not phone us if your car insurance renewal is due within 30 days after you read feedback from last month?

Don’t forget to mention the name of the forum when ringing! We cover both standard and modified cars.

With kind regards
Tim
Minimum premium £300
Prestige Insurance

Postby Prestige Insurance » 17 Apr 2015, 09:08

Mention this forum to benefit on the Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme.

We can offer -

3. £30 per day for alternative transport up to £500 should there be no courtesy car available in a claim

Car Insurance due soon? Why not phone us for a quote? These people did & posted this feedback -

- Literally just got off the phone....Great service very good phone manner and great price. Will be spreading the word that's for sure. Jason Ling.

- Just wanted to say thanks, just took out my policy with you guys and saved myself just over £200 with all mods declared, spoke to a guy called David and had a great chat and a laugh, lovely guy. Thanks guys. Arwyn Palmer.

- My renewal....with you guys came down by £500!! Brilliant!! Quite frankly anyone else I spoke to their quotes were laughable. Great company, great service, great prices. Totally recommend to anyone. xbigvernx.

Don’t forget to mention the name of the forum when ringing! We cover both standard and modified cars.

With kind regards
Tim
Minimum premium £300
Prestige Insurance

Postby wendy » 19 Apr 2015, 16:12

it is so kind of you to do this for us Tim, but many of the members have motability cars.
I will tell as many people as I am able to always contact you first. thank you
wendy
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Prestige Insurance » 20 Apr 2015, 07:07

Thank you Wendy. I hope you are well :)
Prestige Insurance

Postby Prestige Insurance » 08 May 2015, 19:08

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme.

Quotes were up, sales were up, conversion rates were up & the renewal retention percentage was up with the latest (March) figures for the whole scheme based on the previous month! (Awaiting April figures at the time of writing). So onwards & upwards!

Here is some of that month’s feedback from the first week alone -

- Just renewed my policy with your company. Prestige was £102 cheaper than my previous insurer and the excess was £250 cheaper. Spoke with Dave and Sharif, thanks lads. Gary75
- I would like to give a big thumbs up for Prestige especially Tony. I have taken out a policy with him today saving £200 on other quotes. thanks to this forum also for the link. Fab doing business with you Tony and I think I talked his ears off. Mini Blue

- Well i was very pleased once again with my quote got another £100 off. Kerry Spicer

We can offer -

With kind regards
Tim
Minimum premium £300
Prestige Insurance

Postby Prestige Insurance » 02 Jun 2015, 12:02

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme for the disabled & those with health issues.

Online quote coming soon on the Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme! Will let you know when it’s launched.

Here is some more feedback -

- VERY HAPPY !! :-)) As I was after holiday, a bit late with important things - they've sorted me out just brilliant!! Paul is a top guy that gave me peace of mind and about £200 savings...Big Thanks

- I've just switched to Prestige Keep Moving after a very decent quote and some star service from one of their Sales Advisors (Paulius). Rather than run up a phone bill, I volunteered to send through a list of all mods so they could be OK'd by the underwriters. Paul turned this around within a few hours via a quick email exchange, and he was also kind enough to confirm a couple of additional policy details that I wanted more info on. Its good to have all that confirmed in writing. Great service guys. Insuring an imported and modified '2 in a Manchester postcode is usually a recipe for trauma. You've made it sensibly straightforward. One thing that really appeals to me is that they don't draw a sharp breath when you mention Mods and they don't use them as a lever to inflate the quote beyond sensible. Intentionally or not, they seem to treat Club members as enthusiastic owners who are naturally very precious about their cars. Nice to know we have a broker out there who acknowledges the enthusiast and doesn't run a mile at the hint of a modification.

We can offer -

Please give us a ring if your renewal is due & don’t forget to mention the name of the forum when ringing! We cover both standard and modified cars.

With kind regards
Tim
Minimum premium £300
Prestige Insurance

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements, Good Mornings, etc